Voter Registration Info
Qualifications of VotersIf possessing the following qualifications, you are entitled to make application to register to vote:
- You have been a citizen of the United States for at least one month before the next election;
- You have been a resident of Pennsylvania and your election district for at least 30 days before the next election; and,
- You will be at least 18 years of age on the day of the next election.
Where to Register to Vote
- Registering to Vote by Mail - An individual may make application to register to vote by mail. Voter registration mail applications are available at any Post Office, State Liquor Store, or Public Library.
- Registering to Vote in Person - Individuals may apply for voter registration in person at the Voter Registration Office, at Riverview Place 5th Floor, 520 N. Delaware Avenue. Office hours are 8:30 AM till 5:00 PM.
- Registering to Vote in Conjunction with an application for or renewal of a Driver's License - Individuals may apply for voter registration in conjunction with an application for or renewal of a driver's license through the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation at photo license centers.
- Registering to Vote in Government Agencies - An individual may apply for voter registration at any of the following government agencies:
- At state offices that provide public assistance and services to persons with disabilities;
- At Area Agencies on Aging;
- At Centers for Independent Living;
- At County Mental Health and Mental Retardation Offices;
- At student disability services offices of the State System of Higher Education;
- At Offices of Special Education;
- At ADA Complementary Para Transit Offices;
- At county Clerk of Orphans' Court offices, including each Marriage License Bureau;
- Armed Service Recruitment Centers.