VOTER IDENTIFICATIONImportant information for you!
New Federal and State laws require voters who appear to vote in a Division polling place for the first time to provide election polling place officials with proof of identification.
ARE YOU Voting in your Division Polling Place for the first time?
If you answered YES, then you will be required to provide one of the following approved forms of identification.
If you are unable, or unwilling to show the polling place officials one of the approved forms of identification listed below you will not be permitted to vote on the voting machines, but will be given the opportunity to cast a paper Provisional Ballot.
Approved forms of photo identification:
(ID must be valid)
- PA driver's license or ID card issued by PennDOT
- U.S. Passport
- ID issued by any other Commonwealth agency
- U.S. Armed Forces ID
- ID issued by the U.S. Government
- Student ID
- Employee ID
Approved forms of non-photo identification:
(ID must include the name and address of the elector)
- Voter's identification card issued by the voter registration commission
- Non-photo ID issued by the Commonwealth
- Non-photo ID issued by the U.S. Government
- Current bank statement
- Firearm permit
- Government check
- Current paycheck
- Current utility bill